Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stiletto AG-102

Buy cheap Stiletto AG-102 AirGrip Coldshrink 8-by-2-Inch Grip Wrap Tube for Handles up to 1-7/8-Inch in Diameter. Works With: Any Wood or Metal Handled Product Size 3/4 to 1 7/8 Inch U.S.A The Stiletto AirGrip cold-shrink handle grip Stiletto AG-102 adds control and safety to any wood or metal-handled tool Tacky grip won't slip in your hand- even in humid conditions Ergonomic Safety grip reduces risk of Carpal Tunnel and Cumulative Trauma Disorders. ... » Learn more about Stiletto AG-102.

Review for Stiletto AG-102. I used this item on my Stilhetto Ti-bone hammer to cover over the factory grip that was worn and torn. There is no factory replacement for this $200.00 plus dollar hammer handle so I figured this was my best option. The covering went on easily and was done in about a minute from the time I opened the ... » Read more about Stiletto AG-102 AirGrip Coldshrink 8-by-2-Inch Grip Wrap Tube for Handles up to 1-7/8-Inch in Diameter.

AG-102 Price » Click here to check price.

No comments:

Post a Comment