Get The best price Stiletto Tools Inc TB15MS Ti-Bone Titanium Hammer With Straight Handle. Okay, yes, that's three digits between the dollar sign and the decimal point, but in this case, you get what you pay for Titanium is the key--lightweight, but virtually indestructible The wallop you deliver with this beauty is easily on par with that of a 24-ounce steel hammer, but you'll be swinging this one long after everybody else gives up Lightweight 15-ounce titanium head eases fatigue with driving force of 28-ounce steel head Magnetic nail start feature on nose of the hammer for easy one-handed
Stiletto TB15MS nail sets ... »
Learn more about Stiletto TB15MS. Review for Stiletto TB15MS. I realize most people wouldn't buy this hammer because of it's cost. I got mine as a gift. After using it for the last few months, I would buy one in a heartbeat. I have read a few people talk about the hammer being as expensive as a nailgun and that is true. Everyone has their ... » Read more about Stiletto Tools Inc TB15MS Ti-Bone Titanium Hammer With Straight Handle.
TB15MS Price » Get the best price. 
No comments:
Post a Comment