Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stiletto TI14SC

Wholesale Stiletto Tools Inc TI14SC Titan 14 Oz Titanium Framing Hammer With Curved Handle. U.S.A steel hammer while greatly reducing recoil Stiletto TI14SC shock vibration Hammer Type: Framing, Hammer Weight (oz.): 14, Handle Type: Curved Hickory, Handle Length (in.): 18, Magnetic Head: Yes, Face Type: Smooth Less recoil shock than steel hammers Lightweight titanium head eases fatigue, yet the driving force equals a 24 oz steel ... » Learn more about Stiletto TI14SC.

Review for Stiletto TI14SC. After using this hammer every day for a few weeks, I don't ever want to pick up that famous blue handled hammer I used to swing! Despite the handle coming loose soon after I started using it, I still wouldn't give it up. (A quick call to the manufacturer and a new handle was on its way at ... » Read more about Stiletto Tools Inc TI14SC Titan 14 Oz Titanium Framing Hammer With Curved Handle.

TI14SC Price » To low to display.

No comments:

Post a Comment